This Blog's For You!
Hi there! I’m so happy you’ve found your way to Green Reverie! I’m Abigael, a mother, wife, singer, librarian, and green beauty obsessive. The hours I’ve spent pouring over beauty catalogs, beauty counters, and websites are uncountable. I finally listened to my inner voice telling me to investigate the products I once held so dear, and have come to see just how bad most of those “beauty” products are for us. Armed with this knowledge, I am more obsessed than ever, seeking luxurious, efficacious, safe products for me and my family.
A few random things about me you might want to know:
- I’ve been a vegetarian for 25 years, since I was 14, although (or because) I lived on a small beef cattle farm.
- I went to school 5th-12th grade on an Ashram.
- I can’t drink coffee, but drink at least 3 cups of tea a day.
- My daughter walked at 9 months, and four years later I’m still trying to keep up.
- My husband is…wait for it…a massage therapist.
I’m longing to connect with you. Please, shoot me a line. Tell me who you are. What you’d like to learn here. What your favorite products are. I’m dying to know! Because ultimately?
This blog is ALL ABOUT YOU.
I see so many beautiful women everyday, and increasingly it’s all I can do not to scream “But your makeup is poisoning you!” For so many years I didn’t know, but now I do, and I want you to know, too! It’s a female power thing.
I can be contacted at email@example.com I love fielding queries to help you on your own path.
[I’ve purchased all the products reviewed on this site (seriously, I know…) unless otherwise noted. All opinions are my own. I mean, come on, I’m a self respecting Gen X Grrrrl! I’m no sellout!]